a) Imported cases: 0
There are no imported cases today.
b) Cases in the area: 2 (2 Singaporeans/Permanent Locals)
The variety of new cases in the area has actually reduced, from approximately 8 cases daily in the week in the past, to approximately 5 daily in the previous week. The variety of unlinked cases in the area has actually additionally reduced, from approximately 3 cases daily in the week in the past, to approximately 2 daily in the previous week. We will certainly remain to carefully keep an eye on these numbers, in addition to the cases found via our security program.
c) Job License owners (living outdoors dorm rooms): 0
The variety of new cases among Job License owners living outdoors dorm rooms has actually reduced, from approximately 6 cases daily in the week in the past, to approximately 3 daily in the previous week.
d) Job License owners (living in dorm rooms): 750
We remain to grab much more cases among Job License owners living in dorm rooms, consisting of in factory-converted dorm rooms, as a result of comprehensive screening in these properties, as component of our procedure to confirm and also examine the standing of all employees.
2. Information of these fads can be located in MOH’& rsquo; s day-to-day scenario Record (www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/ situation-report). Please describe Annex A for the
recap of the confirmed cases.
3. Of the new cases, 99% are connected to understood collections, while the remainder are pending get in touch with mapping.
Hyperlinks in between previous cases located
4. In the previous week (7 May to 13 May), MOH has actually revealed web links for 147 formerly unlinked cases.
5. More epidemiological examinations and also get in touch with mapping have actually revealed web links in between formerly introduced and also new cases. Please describe Annex B and also Annex C for information.
Update on problem of confirmed cases
6. 1,164 more cases of COVID-19 infection have actually been released from medical facilities or area seclusion centers. In all, 5,973 have actually totally recuperated from the infection and also have actually been released from medical facilities or area treatment centers.
7. There are presently 1,072 confirmed cases that are still in health center. Of these, many are secure or boosting, and also 20 remain in vital problem in the critical care unit. 19,032 are separated and also looked after at area centers. These are those that have light signs, or are scientifically well yet still examination favorable for COVID-19 21 have actually died from problems because of COVID-19 infection.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS
14 MAY 2020