a) Imported cases: 5 ( 2 Job Pass owners, 2 Dependant’& rsquo; s Pass owners, 1 Long-Term Check out Pass owner)
Among the 5 imported cases, 2 (Cases 52303 as well as 52352) are Job Pass owners that are presently used in Singapore, as well as had actually gotten here from the Philippines on 29 July as well as India on 20 July. One More 2 (Cases 52321 as well as 52353) are Dependant’& rsquo; s Pass owners that got here from India on19 July as well as 20 July. The staying instance (Situation 52299) is a Long-Term Check out Pass owner that got here from China on 20 July. Every one of them had actually been put on 14- day Stay-Home Notification (SHN) upon arrival in Singapore, as well as were examined while offering their SHN.
b) Cases in the area: 1 ( 1 Singaporean)
There is 1 instance in the area today that is presently unlinked. Situation 52334 was spotted under our improved area screening to evaluate all people aged 13 as well as over that are identified with severe respiratory system infection initially discussion to a physician. This enables us to determine contaminated people early as well as to rapidly have additional spread.
General, the variety of new cases in the area has actually reduced, from approximately 7 cases daily in the week in the past, to approximately 3 daily in the previous week. The variety of unlinked cases in the area has actually additionally reduced, from approximately 4 cases daily in the week in the past, to approximately 1 daily in the previous week. We will certainly remain to very closely keep track of these numbers, along with the cases spotted with our monitoring program.
c) Cases staying in dorms: 301
We remain to get cases among Job License owners staying in dorms, consisting of in factory-converted dorms, due to comprehensive screening in these facilities, as component of our procedure to validate as well as evaluate the standing of all employees.
2. Information of these patterns can be discovered in MOH’& rsquo; s day-to-day scenario Record (www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/situation-report). Please describe Annex A for the recap of the confirmed cases.
3. Of the new cases, 99% are connected to understood collections, while the remainder are pending get in touch with mapping.
4. The Inter-Agency Job Pressure has actually been methodically as well as gradually getting rid of dorms with hostile screening of migrant employees staying in dorms. The adhering to dorms have actually been gotten rid of, as well as currently residence just recuperated people as well as those that have actually just recently examined adverse for COVID-19 infection. Thus, the collections have actually currently been shut.
• & bull; Alaunia Lodge (Admiralty Roadway West);
• & bull; Homestay Lodge (39 Kaki Bukit Method 3);
• & bull; Jurong Penjuru Dorm Room (58 Penjuru Area);
• & bull; PPT Lodge 1A (8 Seletar North Web Link);
• & bull; Westlite Mandai dorm room (34 Mandai Estate);
• & bull; 5 4th Chin Roadway;
• & bull;15• Gul Means;
& bull;106• Global Roadway;
& bull;10 Kwong Minutes Roadway;
& bull; 5 Neythal Roadway;(********** )& bull; 2 Leader Market Stroll;
• & bull; 61 Senoko Drive;
& bull;21 B Senoko Loophole;(********** )& bull;29 Senoko South Roadway;
& bull; 2 Sungei Kadut• Method;
• & bull;34 Sungei Kadut Loophole;(**********•) & bull; 9 Sungei Kadut Means;
• & bull; 5 Technology Park Crescent;
& bull;14• Technology Park Crescent;
& bull;(**********************************************• )Technology Park Crescent;
& bull;43• Tuas Sight Close;
& bull;21• Tuas Sight Loophole;
& bull;12 Tuas Sight Area;
& bull;21 Tuas Sight Square;(********** )& bull;32 Tuas Sight Square;(********** )& bull;52 Tuas Sight Square;(********** )& bull;131 Tuas Sight Square;
& bull;137 Tuas Sight Square;(********** )& bull;113 Tuas Sight Stroll 1;
& bull;121 Tuas Sight Stroll 1;
& bull;33 Tuas Sight Stroll 2;(********** )& bull; 7 Woodlands Industrial Park E1;
& bull;36 Woodlands Industrial Park E1;
& bull;242 Woodlands Industrial Park E5;
& bull;170 Woodlands Industrial Park E7; as well as (********** )& bull;515 Yishun Industrial Park A.
Hyperlinks in between previous cases discovered
5. More epidemiological examinations as well as get in touch with mapping have actually discovered web links in between formerly revealed as well as new cases. Please describe Annex B as well as Annex C for information.
Update on problem of confirmed cases
6. 249 more cases of COVID-19 infection have actually been discharged from medical facilities or area seclusion centers. In all, 46,740 have actually totally recuperated from the infection as well as have actually been discharged from medical facilities or area treatment centers.
7. There are presently 117 confirmed cases that are still in health center. Of these, the majority of are secure or boosting, as well as none remains in the critical care unit. 5,628 are separated as well as looked after at area centers. These are those that have light signs, or are scientifically well however still examination favorable for COVID-19 27 have actually died from difficulties as a result of COVID-19 infection.