a) Imported cases: 0.
There are no imported cases today.
b) Cases in the area: 7 (5 Singaporeans/Permanent Homeowners, 2 Job Passes).
The variety of new cases in the area has actually reduced, from approximately 14 cases daily in the week previously, to approximately 10 daily in the previous week. The variety of unlinked cases in the area has actually likewise reduced, from approximately 7 cases daily in the week previously, to approximately 4 daily in the previous week. We will certainly remain to very closely keep an eye on these numbers, in addition to the cases identified via our monitoring program.
c) Job License owners (living outdoors dorm rooms): 9.
The variety of new cases among Job License owners living outdoors dorm rooms has actually reduced, from approximately 15 cases daily in the week previously, to approximately 13 daily in the previous week. .
d) Job License owners (living in dorm rooms):725
We remain to grab much more cases among Job License owners living in dorm rooms, consisting of in factory-converted dorm rooms, as a result of substantial screening in these facilities.
3. Of the new cases, 87% are connected to understood collections, while the remainder are pending call mapping.
4. MOH has actually been keeping an eye on existing collections for any type of additional transmission. As there have actually disappeared cases connected to Black Faucet (10 Bayfront Method) for the previous 2 incubation durations (i.e. 28 days), the collection has actually currently been shut.
Hyperlinks in between previous cases located.
5. In the previous week (30 April to 6 May), MOH has actually discovered web links for 366 formerly unlinked cases.
6. Additional epidemiological examinations as well as call mapping have actually discovered web links in between formerly introduced as well as new cases. Please describe Annex B as well as Annex C for information.
Cases from public medical care market.
7. Instance 20737 is a 33 year-old women Singapore Resident that has no current traveling background to afflicted nations or areas. She was confirmed to have COVID-19 infection on 6 May, as well as is presently warded at the National Centre for Contagious Conditions (NCID).
8. Before health center admission, she had actually mosted likely to help a couple of hrs as a health care aide at Tan Tock Seng Healthcare Facility.
9. Instance 20844 is a 43 year-old male Singapore Resident that has no current traveling background to afflicted nations or areas. He was confirmed to have COVID-19 infection on 7 May, as well as is presently warded at NCID.
10 Before health center admission, he had actually mosted likely to function as a radiographer at the area treatment center at Singapore EXPOSITION.
Update on problem of confirmed cases.
11 78 more cases of COVID-19 infection have actually been discharged from medical facilities or area seclusion centers. In all, 1,712 have actually completely recouped from the infection as well as have actually been discharged from medical facilities or area treatment centers.
12 There are presently 1,376 confirmed cases that are still in health center. Of these, many are steady or boosting, as well as 19 remain in vital problem in the critical care unit. 17,831 are separated as well as taken care of at area centers. These are those that have light signs and symptoms, or are scientifically well however still examination favorable for COVID-19 20 have actually died from issues because of COVID-19 infection.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS.
7 MAY 2020