Since 21 May 2020, 12 pm, the Ministry of Wellness (MOH) has actually confirmed and also confirmed an extra 448 cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore. The failure is as complies with:
a) Imported cases: 0
There are no imported cases today.
b) Cases in the neighborhood: 14 (13 Singaporeans/Permanent Locals, 1 Job License owner)
The variety of new cases in the neighborhood has actually reduced, from approximately 7 cases daily in the week in the past, to approximately 6 daily in the previous week. The variety of unlinked cases in the neighborhood has actually continued to be steady at approximately 2 daily in the previous 2 weeks. We will certainly remain to carefully keep track of these numbers, along with the cases spotted with our security program.
Of the 13 Singaporeans/ Long-term Locals cases, 7 cases were gotten as an outcome of our energetic security and also testing of retirement home homeowners and also pre-school team, and also 4 belong to a family members collection connected to a dorm. Epidemiological examinations are continuous for the staying 2 cases.
c) Cases staying in dorm rooms: 434
We remain to get lots of cases among Job License owners staying in dorm rooms, consisting of in factory-converted dorm rooms, due to considerable screening in these properties, as component of our procedure to confirm and also evaluate the condition of all employees.
2. Information of these patterns can be discovered in MOH’& rsquo; s day-to-day circumstance Record (www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/situation-report). Please describe Annex A for the recap of the confirmed cases.
3. Of the new cases, 99% are connected to understood collections, while the remainder are pending call mapping.
4. MOH has actually been checking existing collections for any kind of more transmission. As there have actually disappeared cases connected to Natureland East Coastline (907 East Coastline Roadway), Wing Fong Court (10 Lorong 14 Geylang) and also 112 Neythal Roadway for the previous 2 incubation durations (i.e. 28 days), the collections have actually currently been shut.
Hyperlinks in between previous cases discovered
5. In the previous week (14 May to 20 May), MOH has actually discovered web links for 6 formerly unlinked cases.
6. Additional epidemiological examinations and also call mapping have actually discovered web links in between formerly introduced and also new cases. Please describe Annex B and also Annex C for information.
Update on problem of confirmed cases
7. 910 more cases of COVID-19 infection have actually been discharged from healthcare facilities or neighborhood seclusion centers. In all, 12,117 have actually totally recuperated from the infection and also have actually been discharged from healthcare facilities or neighborhood treatment centers.
8. There are presently 901 confirmed cases that are still in medical facility. Of these, many are steady or enhancing, and also 10 remain in crucial problem in the critical care unit. 16,771 are separated and also taken care of at neighborhood centers. These are those that have light signs, or are scientifically well yet still examination favorable for COVID-19 23 have actually died from difficulties because of COVID-19 infection.
9. Instance 4689, a 73 year-old male Singapore Resident, has actually died from difficulties because of COVID-19 infection on 21 Might2020 He was confirmed to have COVID-19 infection on 17 April, and also had a background of high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia and also hypothyroidism. The National Centre for Contagious Conditions has actually connected to his household and also is expanding help to them.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS
21 MIGHT 2020
 Formerly we had actually tracked the job authorization owners living outdoors dorm rooms as a different group, and also placed a a great deal of these employees on Stay at home Notices (SHN). The SHN for these employees has actually given that run out. Therefore we have actually currently upgraded the interpretation of “& ldquo; Cases in the Area” & rdquo; to consist of all cases (consisting of among Job License owners) that are spotted beyond the dorm rooms.